October 17, 2013

Going out of Business!

Paper Pals Store Closing Announcement....

To all my amazing and supportive customers after 13 years I have decided to close Paper Pals and move on to new pastures.

Having this store has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have seen your children grow up and been a part of so many of your lives and memories! I am now looking forward to being an empty nester and wanting to spend more time traveling, visiting my kids, cooking home dinners and creating art in my home studio.

Please COME IN and enjoy the
Inventory Close Out Sale
starting Tuesday, October 16th
Load up on Christmas Presents,
add to your stash and get some great deals!

Inventory Discounts Start at
25% - 50% Off Store-Wide

Store Fixtures, Check out Counter, displays, slat wall etc...
will also be pre-sold - then can be picked up as emptied

I look forward to hosting retreats at the Palouse Divide Lodge several times a year - our next one is in January and is already FULL .

Stay tuned for more details regarding classes, clubs, gift certificates, punch cards future crops/retreats and more.

Thanks so much!
Karen
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nield Moments said...

I would love to know where to purchase your "New Sports Journal Papers". I saw them via pinterest but can't see where to purchase/download them.

Thanks!