August 4, 2008

Coupons & Clearance Sales!


Email COUPONS!!


**************Moscow Email Coupon**************

15% Off your Entire Purchase!!
1 per person/instock items only/
does not qualify for punches/nonsale items only

valid: 8/4/08 - 8/9/08
*********************************************************************


*****************Pullman Email Coupon***************
15% Off your Entire Purchase!!
1 per person/instock items only/
does not qualify for punches/non sale items only

valid: 8/4/08-8/9/08
********************************************************************


Summer Clearance Sale!

What: 50-75% Off Sale Items!

When: 3 days ONLY!
Thursday - 8/7/08
Friday - 8/8/08
Saturday - 8/9/08

Where: Both Paper Pals Stores!

(*coupons and sale items can not be combined*)

We need to make ROOM for all the NEW product!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

I was so excited about this and was going to remember to say something but when you have so many goodies to look at and I have my whole family with me terrorizing the store I forgot to mention the %15 off. Oh well, I'll have to try to remember for next time.