November 11, 2007

What an Amazing Kit Club!

Kit Club on Saturday was totally awesome!!! We had 15 of our 18 members at the meeting and tons of great and creative ideas! It is always so much fun to see what each person creates every month and I even take pictures of the projects so that I can scraplift them the next time I scrapbook! Donna Jean shared a fun idea when she was visiting last month, so this month we decided to switch things up a bit and try it out. What we are doing is an Ad Inspiration Challenge. Each of the members received a kit that is one of a kind. In their kit they were given an ad (pulled from some of my favorite magazines), patterned paper, cardstock, ribbon, and embellishments from their paper line. They must then use their ad to draw inspiration for their pages! I can't wait to see what each of these ladies comes up with...including the 18 members from the Moscow store! That's right, they will be doing the same thing this month! Be sure to check back after the meeting next month...I am going to post some pics of what the ladies did with their ads and kits!!! Prepare to be inspired!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

The kits you put together for these ladies were amazing! I can't wait to see what they do with them.

Great job Shawna!

Anonymous said...

I would love to become part of the kit club. How and when can i do that.

Terri

Shawna said...

Terri,

To join you just need to call the store you are interested in attending kit club at! I look forward to hearing from you!