November 30, 2007

Sneak Peeks

Here are some sneak peeks at the yummy new product we have coming in!!!
Are you ready?

The new Serendipity - Owl Pals from Sassafrass

11205 - Honeybunch


11201 - Flirtation


New Kiss and Tell Line from My Mind's Eye



The New Adore Line from My Minds Eye

New KI Memories Lace Paper


New Pop Culture Line from KI Memories


New Basic Grey "Two Scoops" + Yummy New Stamps!


New Imaginisce "Loves Me" and "For Peeps Sake"


For Peeps Sake
We have lots more coming...I will post some more peeks as product images become available. Keep an eye out for the new SEI Valentines Line, Autumn Leaves Stamps, and More!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Shawna or Karen... you HAVE to call me when that owl paper and the Pop culture line from KI Memories come in... I HAVE to have it!!! Thanks