Now it's our turn to SHARE the LOVE!
Thanks to everyone for promoting Paper Pals on your blogs and FB! Here are the winners of the $10 Gift Certificates to Paper Pals: Olivia & McCord Larsen, Lori Hickey, Gina Erne, Laura Dunning & luv to craft! Just stop in to Paper Pals to get your GC!!
Thanks to everyone for promoting Paper Pals on your blogs and FB! Here are the winners of the $10 Gift Certificates to Paper Pals: Olivia & McCord Larsen, Lori Hickey, Gina Erne, Laura Dunning & luv to craft! Just stop in to Paper Pals to get your GC!!
4 comments:
Thank you!! I will have to stop by after I get back from Cali after the 30th. Miss you guys. see you soon.
Thanks ladies! I find amusing that McCord's name is included :)
OMG ... I really WON! HAHA. I will be by! Love you gals -- pals :-)
Tania
Post a Comment