January 14, 2010

Paper Pals DT Blog Hop!




It's a Blog Hop for YOU full of giveaways!

We at Paper Pals and our Design Team have joined up to host this hop starting today and ending on Monday, January 25th at 8 pm.

So, how can you win these great prizes? Each blog has a different prize, so leave a comment on each blog to be entered to win the prize they list. You have until Monday, January 25th at 8 pm to enter to win. (One entry per person per blog. Winners will be selected at random.)

AND... if you post a link to our blog hop on your blog, web site, Facebook, or Twitter, you get a chance to win here too! Let us know by leaving a comment RIGHT HERE ON THIS POST and a link to where you "advertised" us. You'll then get the chance to win a Cropper Hopper Photo Case!

If you promote our blog hop, comment here to win this Cropper Hopper Photo box!





Otherwise, visit all of these blogs and comment to win:

Paper Pals Design Team
Angela's "Mom-e-Memoirs"
Kristy's "Kaydub"
Anita's "The Cory Connection"
Judy's "A Little of This, A Little of That"
Leah's "Confessions of a Scraplifter"
Suzy's "Life at the Big Red Barn"

Comments qualifying to enter for prizes are open until Monday, January 25th at 8 pm PST. All winners will be posted on the Paper Pals Blog by Tuesday the 26th at noon. Giveaways available to persons at addresses within the continental United States.

Comment here with a link to where you shared about us and then hop on over to the Design Team blog and the others!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Laura Dunning said...

Blog hop has been fun. I posted the link on my Facebook wall. Maybe even some of my California friends will do it. Thanks

Wraylee said...

Hey, that was a fun little blog hop! So fun I even blogged about it...

http://quiltcropandcabbage.blogspot.com/2010/01/you-gotta-do-this-blog-hop.html

Thanks ladies!

*Suzy* said...

Getting some great feedback & comments on my blog. Looking forward to many more!

Heather said...

This is great! I love seeing what all these creative women come up with. Thanks for coordinating this!

http://babybirdy.blogspot.com/2010/01/bloggy-blog-blog.html

Erin said...

I have LOVED the blog hop! Its posted on my facebook and I have tons of friends across the country who love to scrapbook and I hope they join in too!
http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504916047

Shelden Family 4 said...

This was great! Hopefully more people will "hop" in on the fun--I posted this on my Facebook Wall

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1410841114

and my blog at http://sheldenfamily4.blogspot.com.

Crossing my fingers I win something!

wholarmor said...

I blogged about the giveaway-

http://wholarmor-nothingtowritehomeabout.blogspot.com/2010/01/scrapbooking-whats-that.html

wholarmor said...

I also posted it on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/krisrollins?ref=profile
Karen's my friend, and she can confirm it. ;)

Just Me said...

This was so much fun! I posted a link in my sidebar on My Blog I just LOVE your store!

Unknown said...

This is so fun! I posted it to my facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/allison.paparella?ref=profile

Shawnee said...

This was a lot of fun! I posted on my blog and Facebook.
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/2010/01/fun-blog-hop.html

buy r4 card said...

Great minds think alike. I have been wanting to use a "ton" of ribbon for a layout as well goodness knows I have quite a stash of it. I love the weaving. reminds me of weaving construction paper in grade school!