Share the LOVE! We would LOVE for you to pass the word about Paper Pals and give you a chance to win FREE money to spend at Paper Pals!
How can you do this? Well...you can put our BLOG link on your blog and/or you can suggest our Facebook Fan page to all of your crafty friends! Just leave a comment below telling us how you shared your LOVE of Paper Pals and we will pick 5 names from the list and reward them with $10 Gift Certificates to Paper Pals.
(we will draw names from all the comments at 9pm pacific time on 1/22/10 -make sure you leave a way for us to contact you!)

15 comments:
I suggested the page to several friends on Facebook! :)
Laurie Hickey (wsulaurie@gmail.com)
I posted the link on my blog and will also put it on my Facebook page. Great way to connect more people on the blogosphere! Thanks for this.
http://effortlessthrow.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-hop.html
-Rebecca (rlsyme@gmail.com)
I love paper pals!! Karen! How are you? Thanks for comment on my Staci J blog...I am finally gettin' out there and lovin' every second of photography! Hope all is well!
Added to my FB wall. Love you guys. Miss you, see you soon.
Posted link on facebook:)
done deal .. love you
t
i've blogged about your blog hop on my blog: http://scrap-n-patch.blogspot.com/2010/01/another-blog-hop.html
thanks for the fu! :)
I not only linked you guys permanently on our blog, but I posted about you!
I have Paper Pals listed in my "few of my faves" link on my blog ...
blogged about the "hop" and permanently posted a link on my blog
I suggested your fan page to my friends! woo hoo!
amanda_woodcock@wsu.edu
I posted some more suggestions on my FB wall since I already recommended you guys when you were looking for fans on FB. This is my second post also. Hope you guys are doing well. See you soon.
I put a note on my status for my friends to check you out! Thanks, this is pretty cool what you are doing :)
Post a Comment