January 26, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!!!

Thanks for participating in the blog hop with our Paper Pals Design Team! We're so glad you visited and we hope you continue to come back again for creative inspiration.

Here is the list of all the winners from the blog hop:

Paper Pals Design Team
Laura Dunning said...
fun, fun. I needed something to do today and this is it.

Angela's "Mom-e-Memoirs"
The Brownys said...
Your Layouts are beautiful and I love the creating keepsakes magazine, its nice to get inspiration for layouts when you are just starting to scrapbook... I dont have to much time as a stay at home mom of three boyz but I do love the joy scrapbooking brings to me and I miss Paper-Pals everyone is so great there :) Last year I made my husband a Mini album through one of the classes and each year I will bring it out just to show people how much I love him :) and I would love to make one of my lil men tooo.... C


Kristy's "Kaydub"
Andrea Amu said...
"Ohh, I love that tagger tool and I never got one! Cool!"


Anita's "The Cory Connection"
mom2m4boys said...
She said she would wish for:
1 - a cure for my sons rare disease 2 - that I will never lose any loved ones 3 - that i will have a happy marriage and happy family forever

Judy's "A Little of This, A Little of That"
Lacretia Taylor said...
I would love to try my hand at an "all about me" page to start a new scrapbook! Thanks for hosting this blog hop!

Leah's "Confessions of a Scraplifter"
Carrie said...
My scrapping plan for 2010 is to DO IT!!! My space needs organized first and then I'd love to sit down at least once a month to get some scrapping done.

Suzy's "Life at the Big Red Barn"
Olivia said ....
OH I am so ready for spring! Warm sunshine, green grass, blooming flowers, trees buzzing with bees, and homegrown veggies! It cannot happen fast enough.


AND, the winner for our Cropper Hopper Photo Case here at the Paper Pals blog is:

Wraylee said...
Hey, that was a fun little blog hop! So fun I even blogged about it...


Congratulations to all our WINNERS! Please e-mail your address to us at info@paper-pals.com so that we can mail you your prize. We'd like to get your info by Friday, January 29 at 8 pm PST. If we don't hear from you by then, we'll choose another winner.

Come back and visit us soon, or make the trip to visit our brick and mortar store in Pullman at 1475 S Grand Avenue, Pullman WA ,509-332-0407 .
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Congrats to all of our lucky blog hop winners!

Andrea Amu said...

Congrats ladies! And thanks for drawing my name too... Yay!